Friday, April 18, 2008

What Is Going On...It's April Already!

I can't believe that it is already April 18th and we are having more snow...yes, snow!! They are calling for it all weekend. If you don't believe me, look below:


I guess we'll have our thermostat turned up once again because it's going to get to 0 degrees at night. Where is our sunshine?? There's enough of it to go around - share some already! If I'd wanted this type of weather I would've lived in the North Pole!

My middle daughter gets home today from Mexico.....I wonder how she will react with her new room?? What do you think of it?

Do you think it passes for something a 20 year old would love? or hate? or not care? Personally, I think it turned out pretty great and if I were her I would be ecstatic about it. Everything in it's place, a place for everything. It's all about organization in her room. She needed storage to hide all her "collectibles" that aren't really collectibles (I just call it clutter!). And I will make it clear to her that if this room doesn't stay this clean or this tidy, that youngest daughter will take possession of said room and she will move into the smaller bedroom that youngest daughter now has. Do you think that this threat will work? We'll have to wait and see what happens - maybe she'll have a new found "pride" in her redecorated room and treat it with the special love that it deserves. Well, as you can see when said daughter returned home today and went upstairs to her room, she was totally thrilled with the new look and it shows on her face! Mission accomplished!

No comments: