Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Year Already!

Wow! I can't believe it has already been a year since I have been blogging...it all started on April 4th of 2008...and it has been great! Blogging is a way of journaling and to chronicle our lives in cyberspace...and a way to meet other bloggers as well in this vast blogging community. I have visiting many blogs and have my favorites that I check back with weekly...it's like a little visit with my morning coffee. I have been involved in swaps and that is a whole lotta fun!

Blogging gives many outlets to me - other blogs with decorating ideas, recipes, and just some good reads. There are so many talented people out there and I am amazed at these women when I look at their pictures of their homes, families, pets, gardens, etc. And, many of them have etsy stores with their wares in them that are just outstanding! I love "shopping" online in my pajamas! 

Here's to another year of blogging!

1 comment:

shabbyscraps said...

congrats on your one year! You are too cute, it is nice to out a face with the name!
xoxo, Tiffany