Sunday, June 14, 2009

The "Becca" Collage

This is the collage I made for my daughter....something to take with her when she goes away to university....so she doesn't forget us and the memories! Many of the things I put on her collage have something to do with her - like all the candy and cupcakes surrounding the frame (because she is the Candy Girl) - the umbrellas because she always saved them from her "virgin" drinks that she had - the ballerina because she used to be our little ballerina when she took classes when she was a wee one - and lots of bling because she likes it!
Another view....
A little glammed up when she tried on her prom dress for us - I added the bling around the photo and the glittery crown on her head....
This picture of her when she was about 2 years old and I had left her in the kitchen playing and when I returned she had baking flour all over the floor and herself! Her nickname was "tunafish"....
Of her and her daddy when they won the Fraser Valley Championships....
Of her and her sister....
And a close-up of the ballerina I added because when she was little she took ballet classes...
Our little girl all grown up!

No comments: