Tuesday, September 1, 2009

O...M...G!!!

I recently participated in the "I Thought of You" swap that Stephenie from "just a little bit pink" hosted. My partner was Sandy from "Sew Revived" and boy did she spoil me. She knew the way to my heart was with the color RED!! She found a lot of things in my favorite color.

Just look at all the lovelies...
All in red...
So many things to create with...
Love the linens, buttons, and jewelry...
Feather fun...
And guess what this box holds...
Any guesses yet?
It is an antique song roll for a player piano...
My Isle of Golden Dreams...
I just love the detail here...
And here...
Some paper goods...
more...
and more...
and still more...
yet again...
Some crystals, old cabinet card photo, bottle caps, and a photo album...
I feel really special to have received all of these goodies from Sandy and I look forward to using them in some of my creations in the future...
Thanks a bunch Sandy!!

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

OMG!!! Is right.. Sandy really did send you some amazing treasures.. I really love it all..
STephenie