Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is a very special man's birthday...my daddy...

Here are his parents, my grandparents on their anniversary...

Me and dad and Lola - Fall 2009

This one goes way back - I think I was 18 or 19 at my friends' wedding with my dad...

Way back to when I was a year old with my dad and older brothers - just call me grumpy!

At Christmas in my teen years...

On my wedding day - walking down the aisle...

Big hair was in!

And this was this past fall 2009 - shopping with my dad at Home Depot!

Love U Dad!

4 comments:

kana said...

Rochelle,

I L*O*V*E this wonderful collage for your father....so very special. I still have my dad and I am such the daddy's girl. I hope your Dad had a great day!! PS: Your aprons are cute!

SamsandAshsMom said...

Oh it was so nice to see these photos. I so remember your Dad from the 80's. Happy Birthday to him. Your creative work is beautiful; some things don't change. - Diane H

Miss Gracie's House said...

Love your new look!! And the collage-how sweet! I enjoyed reading...that necklace you made...oh.my.gosh! It is absolutely gorgeous! do you make those to sell?
Rene'

Jessi Nagy said...

hey sweet girl,
this is incredible!!!
so beautiful.
love love love it!!!
oxoox,
Jessi