Saturday, November 5, 2011

Suitcase and Puppy Love

i was looking through my photos this morning
and came across these from last year

back when Lola's puppies were very little
and adorable....and cute...cute...cute

this is an old suitcase that i turned into a dog bed
(since finding one in a pet store to "match" my vintage look
in my home was out of the question)

a picture taken with Lola right after i made the cushion
notice the pristine condition of the suitcase


little "buddy" posing in the bed
notice the condition of the suitcase now
after the puppies used it as a chew toy


but how could i get mad
after looking at a picture like this
too cute


3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG they are tooo cute, they could chew my vintage suitcase all day long!

Carol

TracyMB @ Crows Feet Chic said...

Okay... you win for cutest suitcases!! Adorable! :)

Holly Loves Art said...

I remember these! How I could forget these sweet faces. Ahhhh puppy love! Hope you're well. So excited to get to meet you in person next year!
Hugs,
Holly